- DE Emmanuel Dieke, Georgia Tech
- LB Dan Fox, Notre Dame
- DT Eathyn Manumaluena, BYU
- TE Xavier Grimble, USC
- DE Kerry Wynn, Richmond
- S C.J. Barnett, Ohio State
- LB Justin Anderson, Louisiana-Lafayette
- S Thomas Gordon, Michigan

Più leggo sul web e più convinco che la scelta di Beckham è quella giusta. Leggo di un giocatore dalla grande etica lavorita e da un importante spessore caratteriale: ingredienti importanti per un atleta. Non mi sarebbe dispiaciuta un'altra tipologia di strategia: pickare Martin o Donald con la 1st, prendere un WR con la 2nd e poi un C con la 3rd ( magari Richburg, di cui si parla un gran bene ).

La nostra off season non può finire qui. Firma di Grimble a parte ( che non conosco bene, devo ancora leggere qualcosa su di lui ), abbiamo un need enorme nel reparto TE.

Curiosità: ogni singolo giocatore preso tramite Draft è stato capitano nella propria squadra al college.

• Replies 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (_Nimrod_)

• D-GenerationLakers

• Heze

• TheGoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NON È UN PROBLEMA DI OBAMA O TRUMP.  NON È UN PROBLEMA DI RISPETTO DELLA BANDIERA O DELL'INNO O DEI SOLDATI.  La morale la puoi fare quando hai capito il problema, non prima. Esattamente com

Mi sembra di intuire che i Buccaneers siano i nuovi Warriors

L'ho vista nel pomeriggio di ieri....ma alla fine ero distrutto dalla gioia e solo in serata mi sono dato una calmata per vedermi l'altra partita  Onestamente non ci sto capendo più un cazzo   inc

Posted Images

OFFICIAL: Joe Haden signs his new contract, making him the highest-paid CB in the NFL

Guest Nigma

Nella notte, intanto, clamorosa eliminazione dei Pittsburgh Penguins che, dopo essere andati sul 3-1 nella serie, perdono Gara-7 in casa (1-2), artefice uno straordinario Lundqvist (35/36). Playoff orribili della stella mondiale Sidney Crosby, semplicemente irriconoscibile.

Come da previsione passa invece Chicago, 4-2 su Minnesota.

Stanotte l'appuntamento è per Gara-7 fra Bruins e Habs in quel di Boston. Vanek vs Rask. :iminlove1:

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been indicted in the 2012 killings of two men in Boston.

Boston police spokeswoman Neva Coakley confirmed the indictment Thursday. Hernandez is already being held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder in the unrelated death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd last year.

In the 2012 case, victims Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were shot as they sat in a car in Boston's South End on July 16. Police have said they were shot by someone who drove up alongside in an SUV and opened fire. Boston police have written in an affidavit there is probable cause to believe Hernandez was driving a vehicle used in the shooting and "may have been the shooter.'

Massachusetts law enforcement officials will hold an 11:30 a.m. news conference to discuss details of their investigation into the deaths of Abreu and Furtado.

Hernandez has been charged with first-degree murder in the June 2013 shooting death of Lloyd, a Boston resident who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins. It had been widely reported that Lloyd might have had knowledge about the Boston slayings.

The indictment raises the possibility that Hernandez played the 2012 football season after killing two men.

Just over a month after allegedly committing the murders in July 2012, Hernandez received a $40 million contract extension from the Patriots and talked about being inspired by his family to make smart decisions.

"I called [my family] and told them obviously what the contract was, and the basics about about it," he said at the team's annual charity gala on Aug. 27, 2012. "They were all crying. I was crying right with them. This is probably one of the best days of my life. I'll remember this day forever. I just hope I keep going, doing the right things, making the right decisions so I can have a good life, and be there to live a good life with my family."

Mah.

^

Se ne sono accorti al terzo omicidio...  :chetristezza

A questo punto spero che recuperino tutto il "dovuto" ad Hernandez, visto che tecnicamente è ancora a libro paga. Ma sono procedimenti non semplici da esperire...

^

Se ne sono accorti al terzo omicidio... :chetristezza

A questo punto spero che recuperino tutto il "dovuto" ad Hernandez, visto che tecnicamente è ancora a libro paga. Ma sono procedimenti non semplici da esperire...

Eventualmente se condannato non peserebbe più sul cap?

Eventualmente se condannato non peserebbe più sul cap?

E' complicato. Io penso che, per recuperare qualunque cifra, più che sulla condanna penale si debba fare affidamento su una grave violazione dei termini contrattuali (breach of contract). E' ovvio che se viene condannato non è in grado di assolvere ai doveri contrattuali (= giocare) e quindi dovrebbe restituire una imprecisata cifra al mittente/non riceverà più nulla. Poi io non so niente di common law, quindi è possibile che stia scrivendo cazzate...

Belle parole..

Six weeks after allegedly committing the murders in July 2012, Hernandez received the lucrative contract extension from the Patriots and talked about being inspired by his family to make smart decisions.

"I called [my family] and told them obviously what the contract was, and the basics about it," he said at the team's annual charity gala on Aug. 27, 2012. "They were all crying. I was crying right with them. This is probably one of the best days of my life. I'll remember this day forever. I just hope I keep going, doing the right things, making the right decisions so I can have a good life, and be there to live a good life with my family."

Churchill Downs wants money back

Earlier this month, Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker was seen at the Kentucky Derby carrying a huge stack of cash after winning a bet, even handing out $100 bills to random people.

Now Churchill Downs, which puts on the event, says that money might not have been rightfully his.

"An individual believed to be a member of Wes Welker's group on Kentucky Derby day was the beneficiary of an overpayment north of $14,000 on a wager due to a tote malfunction," Churchill Downs spokesman Darren Rogers said in a statement. "In turn, a letter has been sent to that individual in an attempt to resolve the error."

TMZ reported that Welker sent a friend to collect the winnings. Churchill Downs in turn paid out a total of $57,193.90 to that person, according to TMZ.

Welker, who owns race horses, told the Dan Patrick Show on Friday that he never calculated how much he  and his friends were due and that Churchill Downs could have underpaid them and they wouldn't have known.

Welker and his friends made the bulk of their money by boxing Commanding Curve, a 37-1 long shot that came in second place in the Derby. A $2 exacta bet, for example, with California Chrome and Commanding Curve paid out $340 that day.

aspetto il tweet di Gisele... :asd