• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (_Nimrod_)

• D-GenerationLakers

• Heze

• TheGoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NON È UN PROBLEMA DI OBAMA O TRUMP.  NON È UN PROBLEMA DI RISPETTO DELLA BANDIERA O DELL'INNO O DEI SOLDATI.  La morale la puoi fare quando hai capito il problema, non prima. Esattamente com

Mi sembra di intuire che i Buccaneers siano i nuovi Warriors

L'ho vista nel pomeriggio di ieri....ma alla fine ero distrutto dalla gioia e solo in serata mi sono dato una calmata per vedermi l'altra partita  Onestamente non ci sto capendo più un cazzo   inc

Posted Images

Io però te l'avevo detto, ma non mi ascolti...  :siciao:

Sei una lota.

:asd

P.s. Intanto:

Running back Shane Vereen is expected to out for the season after sustaining a triceps issue against the Redskins that will require surgery, Giants coach Ben McAdoo told reporters during a Monday conference call.

Al netto dei fumble, aveva ingranato finalmente ed ha giocato due buone partite. Un gran peccato questo infortunio.

con buona pace dell'insider Keitaro che, conscio della forza della sua squadra, ci continua a raccontare di Broncos infinitamente più scarsi dello scorso anno, di coaching staff incompetente e di QB ad un passo dalla gara da 10 intercetti....   :middlefinger:

Eric Mangini feels bad about the way he handled Spygate.

The former Patriots assistant coach reported his old team for videotaping opponents at the start of the 2007 season, a scandal that led to New England losing a draft pick and taking a massive fine in the process. But Mangini, who left the Patriots for the head coaching job with the Jets the year before, said it wasn’t supposed to happen that way.

Spygate is a big regret,” Mangini told the New York Post. “It wasn’t supposed to go down the way it went down.

“There was no great value in what they were doing,” Mangini added. “It wasn’t worth it. It wasn’t worth it to me personally. It wasn’t worth it to the relationship.”

The NFL fined Belichick $500,000 and the Patriots $250,000. They also lost their first-round pick in the 2008 draft.

Mangini said wanted the Patriots stopped, but he never thought it would get reported to the league. The decision also damaged his relationship with Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

I cared about him,” Mangini said of Belichick, his former mentor. “I didn’t want to hurt him. I didn’t want to hurt the Patriots. They were a huge part of my life, too, and the Kraft family. The Kraft’s were always great to me. It wasn’t like I was thinking I really want to get these guys. My thought was I don’t want to put my team at a competitive disadvantage, no matter how small.”

ma dai ?! Forse tra qualche anno da Indianapolis uscirà pure qualche confessione in tal senso riguardo il deflategate :itscool

ultime 5 partite della difesa dei Broncos

DIVISIONAL  vs  Roethlisberger  0TD/0INT

AFC Champ. vs Brady 1TD/2INT

SB50             vs Newton 0TD/1INT

WEEK 1               "          1TD/1INT

WEEK 2         vs Luck     1TD/1INT

WEEK 3         vs Dalton   0TD/1INT

tot 3TD/6INT

dai Keitaro continua a giocare a nascondino.... :lookhere:  :middlefinger:      

ultime 5 partite della difesa dei Broncos

DIVISIONAL  vs  Roethlisberger  0TD/0INT

AFC Champ. vs Brady 1TD/2INT

SB50             vs Newton 0TD/1INT

WEEK 1               "          1TD/1INT

WEEK 2         vs Luck     1TD/1INT

WEEK 3         vs Dalton   0TD/1INT

tot 3TD/6INT

dai Keitaro continua a giocare a nascondino.... :lookhere:  :middlefinger:      

Posta le ultime 6 dei Patriots Difesa/Attacco e vedrai che non hai nulla da invidiare o quasi. (contando l'assenza di brady e gronkowsky)