Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sport americani (NFL, MLB, NHL, ...)

Questo è esattamente il motivo per il quale BB non ha tradato Jimmy.

Jimmy ad 1 milione come backup è più valuable per i Patriots di 2/3/4 pick future.

Malcolm a 3.9 M idem.

Ed allo stesso tempo non si sta affatto sacrificando il futuro, perché la squadra è molto giovane.

Semplicemente, è un altro modo di fare team building.

BB è uno dei migliori in assoluto nel valutare pro talent, più che college talent.

• Replies 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (_Nimrod_)

• D-GenerationLakers

• Heze

• TheGoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NON È UN PROBLEMA DI OBAMA O TRUMP.  NON È UN PROBLEMA DI RISPETTO DELLA BANDIERA O DELL'INNO O DEI SOLDATI.  La morale la puoi fare quando hai capito il problema, non prima. Esattamente com

Mi sembra di intuire che i Buccaneers siano i nuovi Warriors

L'ho vista nel pomeriggio di ieri....ma alla fine ero distrutto dalla gioia e solo in serata mi sono dato una calmata per vedermi l'altra partita  Onestamente non ci sto capendo più un cazzo   inc

Posted Images

più che altro è bravissimo nel far rendere i giocatori al meglio (e nel scegliere quelli adatti al suo sistema). Ogni giocatore fa le cose che gli riescono meglio. Individua un'area in cui eccellono e pretende che la facciano alla perfezione.

Sembra una cavolata ma non la è..

Report: Julian Edelman’s Night Out With Adriana Lima Led To Matt Harvey’s Meltdown

In a surprising twist, Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman has gotten himself entangled in the New York Mets’ Matt Harvey saga.

The Mets recently suspended their troubled ace for three games, skipping his start last Sunday after he spent Friday night partying and Saturday playing golf. But the reasons for his apparent meltdown unexpectedly brought Edelman’s name into the story.

The New York Post’s Page Six reported on Tuesday night that Harvey went over the edge when he saw photos of Adriana Lima, whom he thought was his girlfriend, out with Edelman at singer Rihanna’s Met Gala after-party.

Edelman had previously dated Lima, but the pair reportedly broke up in March. But they’re apparently giving it another shot now that they were spotted being “flirty” and “having the time of their lives” at the party last Friday.

The sight of Lima back with Edelman was reportedly too much for Harvey, who believed his relationship with the Brazilian Victoria’s Secret model was more serious than it was. He spent Friday night partying to “blow off some steam” after Lima “really messed with [his] head,” according to Page Six sources.

Edelman surely wasn’t expecting to be caught in the middle of Harvey’s meltdown, but he’s apparently happy to be back with Lima after a few months apart.

intrecci MLB - NFL !  :lookhere:  :trollface:

With the passing of May 9 came the expiration of the impact of free-agency contracts upon the compensatory draft-pick formula. With one important exception.

For any teams that made a tender offer to any of its unrestricted free agents before May 9, the team secures two key rights, per a league source with knowledge of the situation.

First, the team acquires exclusive negotiating rights with the player, if he doesn’t sign elsewhere before July 22. From July 22 through the Tuesday after Week 10 of the regular season, the player can sign only with his prior team. Second, if the May 9 tender is made and the player signs with a new team before July 22, the transaction counts toward the compensatory draft pick formula for 2018.

The Patriots, PFT has learned, made the May 9 tender to running back LeGarrette Blount. The offer amounts to 110 percent of his total pay in 2016, which was $1 million.

It’s a rarely-used device, as one source explained it to PFT. Over the years since the free agency system was put in place, similar offers have been made only a handful of times.

So Blount has an offer of $1.1 million for one year, and if he signs elsewhere before July 22, the departure will count toward New England’s compensatory draft picks. After July 22, he can only sign with the Patriots for 2017.

Genialata.

A sto punto per me resta anche lui... 

Genialata.

A sto punto per me resta anche lui...

Non credo, quel tag non implica granchè.

Conta contro il sistema di compensation picks (il minimo per rientrarci è poco sopra i 2 milioni), ma ad esempio i Lions non hanno alcuna compensation pick da difendere.

Per me è solo uno sgarbo ai Giants (lo hanno una pick da "difendere"), ma niente di che.

Brady sulla copertina di Madden 18. 

Tom Brady con EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
37 minuti fa · 
Pubblicizzato
 · 

They wouldn't let me break the full-length mirror... All good!

Direi che possiamo direttamente passare alla stagione 2019.

Blount a Phila

Compensatory Pick a noi.

Bene.

Edit: dovremo aspettare la stagione per saperlo.

Il contratto ha 1.25 M garantiti e 1.55 M di incentivi.

Verosimilmente, se supererà i 2 M con gli incentivi, avremo la pick compensatoria.

• 2 weeks later...